You too can make a positive difference by contributing to give hope to the vulnerable young people whose future is fraught with illiteracy, ignorance, hunger and social decadence.
Here are several ways you can make contribution to the cause of EMCI:
1. You can help sponsor several kids through home schooling for one academic year. The cost of sponsoring one child is: N150,000
2. You can help fully sponsor one of the escaped Chibok girls or part sponsorship through High School in the US.
3. You can help in placement into selected secondary schools of several out of school children who are now scattered in IDP camps.
4. You can help contribute towards critical infrastructure and educational equipment for setting up home schools and study centers. There are needs for classroom and office furniture, textbooks, stationary, computers and other teaching aids such as DVDs, projectors and screens.
5. You may like to pioneer the setting up of a community based type of school that will address the specific challenges of the deteriorating educational standards (i.e. building of classroom, contribute to instructors enumerations and capacity building.
6. Contribute to the payment of teachers and critical staff of the Organisation
7. Any other ways you may want to make a contribution is hereby welcomed.
Kindly indicate your preference and contact us.